Discount on Full Course Purchases
"Maharishi Ayurveda has inspired me to adopt Ayurvedic lifestyle changes for myself, and to recommend them to my patients. It has enriched my clinical practice with an approach to chronic medical conditions that is simple, yet profoundly effective."
Jannet Huang, MD, FRCP, FACE, ABIHM, NCMP
Endocrinologist, Irvine, CA
Co-sponsored by the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine, Atlantic Integrative Medicine, Pacific Pearl La Jolla, and the University of Maryland Center for Integrative Medicine, in association with Maharishi Ayurveda Association of America.
This course added a profound healing dimension that I use every day with great results in my clinical practice and in my personal life. For those interested in integrative medicine, this course is a must!
Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC
President, American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
15% Discount on Full Course Purchases
Learn the principles and practice of Ayurveda, the world’s oldest system of natural health care.
Develop practical skills for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease— including Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis—that can be immediately applied in your clinical practice, as well as your own life.
The course is based on Maharishi Ayurveda—a comprehensive modern formulation of this ancient science in accord with the classical texts.
A 66-hour online certificate program, with optional live weekend modules
- All 66 hours hours are available online divided into 4 modules
- Begin immediately and go at your own pace
- Over 700 pages of supporting printable materials included in downloadable PDF format
- Includes all the forms needed to integrate Ayurveda into practice
- Curriculum developed with renowned Ayurvedic physicians and scholars from India under the guidance of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- Taught by medical doctors with over 30 years' experience integrating Ayurveda into clinical practice
- Certificate of Completion is provided to participants who have completed the course and attended at least one live weekend module.
What you will learn
- Prevention—Learn how to identify imbalances before they manifest as disease and eliminate them through effective natural medicine approaches.
- Ayurvedic Diagnosis—Learn non-invasive diagnostic modalities and ayuredic approaches to help determine the underlying root imbalances of common symptoms.
- Diet and Nutrition—Offer clients an individualized approach to diet and nutrition that addresses underlying imbalances at the root of their illness.
- Chronic Disorders—Discover new and practical non-pharmacological approaches to enliven the body's natural healing mechanisms and address the causes of common chronic disorders.
- Detoxification—Learn how to apply traditional Ayurvedic procedures for clearing toxins from the body that may be a cause of chronic disorders.
- Stress Reduction—Learn how to apply scientifically validated approaches to stress-reduction and mind-body balance.
- Lifestyle Changes—Learn how to individualize daily routines and lifestyle recommendations for your patients to prevent behavioral mistakes that cause health problems.
Optional live weekends
- Modules 1 and 4 offered in live, weekend formats in three locations
- No extra charge for attending live weekends
- Module 4 Fall weekends include an optional Friday Course review
Live Module Offerings - 2015
|Pacific Pearl La Jolla
||San Diego, CA
|Atlantic Integrative Medicine
|University of Maryland Center for Integrative Medicine