Online Phase 2
Integrative Ayurveda Training Program for
Medical Professionals – Curriculum
Structure: 66 hours divided into 4 Modules
- All 66 hours hours are divided into 4 modules with lessons delivered in video format
- Begin viewing videos immediately and go at your own pace
- Over 600 pages of supporting printable materials are included in downloadable PDF format
- Printed material includes all the office and patient education forms needed to integrate Ayurveda into your practice
- Curriculum developed with renowned Ayurvedic physicians and scholars from India under the guidance of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
- Taught by medical doctors with over 30 years' experience integrating Ayurveda into clinical practice
The Phase 2 online 66-hour curriculum includes comprehensive knowledge of:
- Basic Ayurveda principles – doshas, body type, diagnosis, sub-doshas, dhatus
- Foundational Treatment Modalities – diet, daily routine, herbs, cleansing, mind-body medicine, aromas, spices and more
- Ayurveda Pulse Diagnosis – Over 13 hours of clinical instruction by Drs Rothenberg and Lonsdorf including beautiful detailed color graphics of pulse diagnostic technique
- Protocols for Disorders – Detailed protocols are provided in the areas of digestion, mental health, cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal conditions, pain, women's health, obesty, diabetes, respiratory, neurological, and metabolic disorders.