Offered by The Maharishi AyurVeda Institute in partnership with
Maharishi University of Management, Department of Physiology and Health
LEVEL 2 is a 4 module, 50+ hour online course utilizing video presentations and downloadable PDF documents inclusive of 6 hours of our new service of live private coaching/mentoring support.
Building on the knowledge offered in the Level One training program (a prerequisite to level 2), the Level Two course introduces a more advanced level of theoretical and practical knowledge designed to enhance even more your clinical skills, and provide you with an even more solid foundation for your practice.
The Level Two Course includes an in-depth survey of Kaya Chikitsa—the Ayurvedic science of general internal medicine—as well as advanced training in Maharishi AyurVeda pulse diagnosis, tongue diagnosis, and other more advanced topics.
Course prerequisites: This course is for all health care practitioners and wellness educators who have completed the Level 1 Maharishi AyurVeda training program offered by the Institute of Integrative Ayurveda Medical Education.
• Advanced Maharishi Ayurveda pulse diagnosis (nadi vigyan) including analysis of the dhatu level and introduction to tongue diagnosis
• Fundamentals of Ayurvedic internal medicine (Kaya Chikitsa) and the Ayurveda science of prevention (Swastha-Vritta)
• Dravya Guna Shastra: principles of Ayurveda herbology: – using herbal therapeutics in practice.
• In-depth overview of Ayurveda anatomy and physiology – human physiology as the expression of Veda and Vedic Literature
• Consciousness-based medicine and the mind-body interface
• Fundamentals of Maharishi Panchakarma: physiological purification procedures to apply at home and in the clinic
• Health applications of Veda Aroma Therapy, Vedic Recitation, Maharishi Vedic Vibration Technology, Yoga Asanas, Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and Yagya, Sthapatya Veda, and Maharishi Light Therapy with Gems
• In-depth review: revisiting and understanding Prakriti (individual constitution) and Vikriti (imbalance)
• Maharishi AyurVeda clinical exercises and case workshops
A Package Program of online course plus live private mentoring/coaching support
This 50+ hour online course is taught in four modules. The course will be entirely available online through video presentations and downloadable PDF documents.
Added Live Private Mentoring Support
Registrants for the full 4 module course will receive, included in their course fee, 6 hours of at a distance (via phone or video connection) consultations with our Certified Maharishi AyurVeda coaches to ask questions or discuss any material in the Level 2 course.
All our coaches are graduates of Maharishi University of Management (MUM) and have completed over 1,100 hours of training in Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine from Western medical doctors trained in Ayurveda and Ayurvedic physicians (Vaidyas) from India.
Participants may also schedule as many additional hours as they would like of private mentoring/coaching with our Masters in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine.
STUART ROTHENBERG, MD, FAAFP.
Dr. Rothenberg is National Director of Health Professional Training of the Institute of Integrative Ayurveda Medical Education. He was founding medical director of the first Maharishi AyurVeda clinics in the United States and has more than 30 years of experience in leading Maharishi AyurVeda training courses, having trained over 1500 physicians in the US and abroad.
Vaidya Suhas Kshirsagar, BAMS, M.D. (Ayurveda)
Vaidya Kshirsagar is a renowned Ayurvedic physician & educator from India. He holds an M.D. in Ayurvedic Medicine with a Gold Medal from the prestigious Pune University in India.
He has traveled worldwide popularizing Ayurvedic medicine, offering courses for both medical professionals and laypersons, and has provided Ayurvedic consultations for thousands of patients.
Paul Morehead, PhD.
Dr. Morehead Is associate chair of the MUM Department of Physiology and Health and associate dean of Maharishi College of Perfect Health. Dr. Morehead has 24 years of experience teaching and practicing Maharishi AyurVeda at Maharishi University of Management and participated in the development of the International curriculum on Maharishi AyurVeda.
NANCY LONSDORF, MD.
Dr. Lonsdorf is National Co-Director of the Institute of Integrative Ayurveda Medical Education (IIAME). Dr Lonsdorf is a specialist in integrative medicine, clinical faculty member at Maharishi University of Management, and former medical director of The Raj Maharishi Ayurveda Health Center.
She is an expert on Ayurveda and women’s health and is author of The Ageless Woman.
- full 4 module online course
- 6 hours of coaching
- 15% discount vs ala carte option
Physicians – $1,755
Allied Health Professionals – $1,343
Students, Residents, Wellness – $1,010
Call us for financing options like time payment and our our 15% “order now” discount
Registration and Payment